Sunday, July 1, 2012

So the booties and bloomers gift is completed and delivered.  These items were made for a little baby that was  born last week.  I can't believe that she will wear these o  ne day.  She is so tiny and pretty.  It was my Pink Petite Four set, but it was done in a cream colored fabric.  I love to make that set because it is beautiful every time I make it. 

This week, I took a little break and did a little crocheting.  I made a washcloth for my kitchen.  I struggle between using a washcloth or sponges for my kitchen.  The problem is I can't always find a washcloth that matches my kitchen.  So, I decided that I would make one.  The crocheted ones work so good when you are scrubbing.  We will see how it works.  I am not sure that I used the correct yarn.  It was a soft yarn for baby items, but it was all that I had. 

I have also been looking at some crocheted toys.  I found a cute bunny pattern to crochet and a precious caterpillar.  I am not sure if I have the ability to construct these items, but I figure that it is worth a try.  So, I may work on those in the coming week.

As far as smocking, I am not sure that the next outfit I make will be smocked.  I am looking into a embroidered little baby boy's pants outfit.  The picture has a bear and some flowers on the top.  I am not sure that I will go with that picture.  I was thinking something like blocks or a train would be cute. 

Basically, my brain is in thought mode.  What can I make next that people will buy?  It would be nice to have some feed back.  If you can think of ideas, I would welcome them.  I want to see how many comments that I can get on this post.  I may have a prize for the best idea.  Hmmm...we will see.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the embroidered clothing. I tend to buy items for my boys with cute little animals on them. But I really have a soft spot for simple modern transportation images in vintage inspired colors.

    ReplyDelete