Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Welcome to Tuesday.  It is going to be beautiful here at Sewing Sweet today.  I pray that your day meets you with wonderful blessings from God. 

Yesterday was some what productive.  I am working on my first ever crocheted stuffed bunny.  I finished the body, head and one arm while watching TV with the kids.  The most difficult part, so far, is crocheting while stuffing.  The arms gave the biggest challenge.  They just got so small.  With any luck, today I will complete another arm, 2 legs, and 2 ears.  My only concern is that my wrist will hold out.  I tend to aggravate my carpal tunnel thing in my wrist when I crochet.  Anyway, the bunny is going to be grape purple and have some button eyes.  I can't wait to finish this project. 

On to my contest.  I still need some more posts.  I only got one idea for colors for fall.  So on your comments today, you can leave colors for fall or ideas for other crocheted items.  Remember, every time you post a comment I enter you in a drawing for a small hand made bag.  So, let's get those ideas coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment