Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Is Almost Over...Bummer.

I know that it is hard to believe, but Fall is coming.  In the South, it is hard to imagine, because we have temperatures that are still in the 90's.  We will continue to have warm temperatures into October and sometimes November.  However, everyone is still getting ready for school to start and getting very excited about the new year.

I have spent some time getting my kids ready for school this year.  I have one going into 8th grade and one going into 6th grade.  My 8th grader is like "No big deal".  He has been there done that for a few years now.  My 6th grader thinks it will be no big deal, but I am sure it is going to be a new world for her.  We did have most of the supplies we needed, but I am adding some other items gradually.  My goal is to be complete before the "tax free" weekend.  I mean, seriously, is it worth the craziness?  I don't think so.  
 



Sewing Sweet has a very cute outfit for your Back to School needs.  This Back To School Capri Pant Outfit is so adorable with apples on the top.  The pants have elastic waist and the top has a zipper back.  If you are interested, it is for sale on in my Etsy shop.  Check out my listing there for pricing and shipping information. 

I am trying to come up with my next project.  The possibilities are endless and that is what makes it difficult.  I have so many ideas that it is hard to pick just one.  I would like to do another little boy outfit, because there are so few out there.  I would also like to do some more Fall dresses, but I already have 2 dresses and they have not sold.  The other option is another Capri pant set.  Who knows what I will decide to make?  It is any one's guess.

OK, here is what I need from you out there....send me Fall pictures.  I would like to see if you can send me some pictures of little ones in Fall outfits.  That way, I may get and idea from your pictures.  Any picture that has a good view of the outfit.  It can be a dress, a shorts set, a pant set, or anything Fall.  Also, it does not have to be girls outfits.  Little boys out there need some cute things too.  You may send them to me on Facebook or message me and I will send you my email.  Show me your Fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment