Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yes, it is Thursday, and I have not been able to post until right now.  Really, I should be in the sewing room working.  I have a totally cute outfit that is almost finished.  I can't wait to see who purchases this top and short set.  It is one of my favorite patterns.  I will most likely make it again. 

So, the "Name the Bunny" contest has not been a great success, because I have not done a great job of posting.  So, I think we are going to hold off on that for a while.  Things are about to get pretty busy around here with school starting, and I am not sure how it will all work out.  So, for now, save your ideas for the bunny until you hear more.

 My 2 piece 3 month old little boys outfit turned out great.  I was worried it was too girly, but it actually looks very cute.  I can imagine some couple taking their little guy home from the hospital in this.  The embroidery was not bad, but next time I am going to use a tear away stabilizer.  That stuff is so nice, because you can take it off after you stitch, and it doesn't show.  Here is a picture of the outfit.  Now, it just needs a good home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment