Saturday, July 7, 2012

OK, DRUM ROLL PLEASE....The winner of the blog post is AMBER HILTZ.  Congratulations to Amber.  I will send you pictures of the bags and you can choose one.  Thank you to all of you who posted on my blog.  You are helping me to be better at what I love.

I finally finished my first ever crocheted stuffed animal.  It is a purple bunny.  He is very cute, but he needs a name.  So, that is my next contest.  Post a name for Mr. Bunny on this blog.  The more you post the more you are entered in the drawing.  The reward is the bunny.  Next Saturday, my kids will draw a name to see who wins this guy.  He was a ton of fun to make, but my wrists need a break.  So, no crocheting for me this week. 

This week I will continue to work on a little outfit for a 3 month old boy.  After that, I have 2 shorts outfit options for little girls.  I am looking forward to them.  I have not done just sewing in a while.  I am taking a little break from smocking.  However, never fear, I will get back at it soon.

2 comments:

  1. Doing a little I won dance over here, lol. The bunny is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amber. I will send you pictures of the bags. They are pretty small, but one of them is yours.

    ReplyDelete