Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday morning to everyone.  It has been a productive weekend.  I finished the crocheted bunny(see pictures in the blog post before this one), and began working on a 2 piece 3 month old outfit for a baby boy.  It is turning out much better than I had thought.  I was worried about the embroidery, but it looks pretty cute.  I still need to make the pants, put in elastic, and do buttons on the top.  I can't wait to post it on Etsy.  This is only the second little boy outfit that I have done.  I was hoping for a response to the first one, but so far no one wants to purchase the outfit. 

After the baby boy outfit, I have a pillow case dress and a shorts outfit to start. I just can't stop.  Every time I get close to finishing an outfit, I start thinking about what will come next.  These next 2 are gonna be so cute. 

OK, so here is the contest this week.  Name the Bunny.  If you look at my last post, you will see the bunny that I made.  That is this weeks give away.  In order to win the bunny, you must help me name him.  So, every time you post an idea for his name on this blog, I will put your name for the bunny in a hat.  On Friday, I will draw out a name for the bunny.  The person whose bunny name comes out of the hat, will be the winner of the bunny.  There is no limit to how many times you can name him, except for only once a day.  Also, if you share this blog with your friends and they post, you will get and extra entry.  Make sure that your friends put your name in their blog post, so that I know who gets the extra entry.  So, get those creative juices flowing and share my blog with...well, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment