Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July to all.  I hope and pray that your day has been relaxing and you enjoy celebrating the birth of our country.  My family got the house cleaned and then were lazy for the rest of the day.  I have spent my day on my crochet project.

So, the crocheted bunny is coming along.  I have finished the head, body, 2 arms, and one leg.  Right now it looks like 2 eggs with arms.  I haven't attached the legs.  I think that once I get the legs, ears, and face it is going to look very cute.  Right now it just looks funny.  I am already thinking about what to do next.

The have only been a few posts from the same person.  I guess I need some better  ideas for discussion.  So, for this posts, let me hear what you did to celebrate the 4th of July.  Remember, there is a prize being offered.

1 comment:

  1. We are actually in the process of having a cookout, we invited all sorts of friends over from church so we have a full house. The firework show is just down the road from our house so we will be enjoying it from our back yard this year.

    ReplyDelete