Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Bunny Project continues.   We now have a body, 2 arms, and 2 legs.  Tomorrow, my bunny needs ears and a face.  Earlier today he only had one leg and my daughter said he looked like a dufflepud from Narnia.  She is so cute.  We even took a picture.  I will try to post later. 

I still need to start on my little boys outfit.  That is next on the list.  Today, I bought material for 2 more little girls outfits.  One is going to be a 2T size.  It will be a ruffle top and yellow shorts.  The other one maybe another pillow case dress or something smocked.  I am not sure. 

So, more comments are needed.  My blog is lonely.  So, the posts I am looking for today are about your favorite dress.  My sister and I had a dress that we loved to wear when we were little.  It was a dress that I wore in a wedding as a flower girl.  We use to fight over who would wear it.  Now, I can't believe that we fought over it.  It was 70's style dress.  The colors are awful.  So, tell me about your favorite dress you wore as a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment