Monday, July 2, 2012

OK, so I have had 4 responses to my last blog.  That is a pretty good start.  Here is the plan.  Every time you comment on my blog, I will enter your name in a drawing.  This Friday, I will draw one name out of a hat.  That person will be the winner of a small handmade bag.  I have 2 and you will get to choose one(Pictures to come later).  These would make great Bible carrying bags or small bags for something little.  Anyway, that is the contest, so lets get those comments going.

Today has started out a beautiful day.  Already finished my morning run, and ready to relax by the pool for a while.  After the pool, I am going to try to finish a purple bunny that I am attempting to crochet.  The only thing I am waiting on is stuffing.  This is my first attempt at a crocheted toy, so we will see how it goes. 

The next project is going to be the boys outfit with embroidery on the top.  I found some cute animals, like giraffes and alligators, for the picture.  Also, I have some blue and yellow plaid material.  I am thinking about a pillow case dress, or just a plain sun dress. 

Now, onto these comments, here is what I am looking for...post a comment here about your favorite Fall colors.  I have a few fall dresses on my Etsy site, but I wanted to know what you thing is a popular fall outfit.  It could be for little boys or little girls.  It could be smocked or not smocked, crocheted items might be more difficult since my abilities are still in the practice stages.  So, have fun and remember the more you post, the more you are entered in the drawing for the little bags.  Oh yea, the bags were made by me a few years ago.

2 comments:

  1. There are three colors I am really drawn towards for fall. Olive Green, Rusty Orange, and Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy. I am Mary's sister in Chicago. Love your stuff on Etsy. You do lovely work.

    My fall colors would be burnt orange, warm browns, dusty yellow, greens as well.

    Best of luck with your blog.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete