Friday, January 17, 2014

Ruffles, Ruffles Everywhere

So, here it is the end of the week, and I have not posted a blog.  Oops!  I almost forgot.  Have I been busy?  No.  Have I misplaced my computer? No.  I have just been lazy. 

My work this week has centered around one of my favorite customers.  She is always pleased with my work even when I am not.  The task this week was to make some denim ruffle pants.  She didn't ask for a monogram on the ruffle, but I thought I would give it a try.  It turned out great.  The pants were so very cute.  I had a hard time seeing them go.  She also wants a darker pair of denim pants.  So, next up is the darker pair.  Denim is such a great fabric for pants.  Denim goes with everything.  So, without going on too much, here are some pictures.
Come in sizes 6 mo. to 18 mo.
You can customize them to your liking.










You can pair these pants with just about anything that I make.  All of the bishop dress that I make can be shortened to a top and be paired with some cute ruffle pants.  If you like these, you can customize your order.  Just post a comment here or on my facebook page.  You can also send me a message on Etsy.

The other news for the week is that I started a Twitter account.  You may follow me there if you would like.  @sewingsweettrac

No comments:

Post a Comment