Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside



So, today it is currently a whopping 16 degrees.  The high for today is supposed to be 25 degrees.  Yep, that is a little chilly.  Do we have snow?  Absolutely not, but we do have cold.  What about where you are?  Is it cold?  Did you get some snow?  Enough to build a snowman or play?  Let me know.

On this cold day, I am thinking of ways to warm up.  You can have hot tea, hot chocolate, coffee, soup, grilled cheese(yes, that was my lunch today), and many other things.  One thing that keeps me dreaming of warmer weather is some of the bright clothing that I have made in the past.  So this blog will be a view of some Spring and Summer colors.  Here is Sewing Sweet Spring and Summer in pictures:

Drawstring Cinch Sack







If you follow the links on the title of each outfit, it will take you to Etsy.com.  You may purchase the items with titles there.  You may also post a comment here and I will get in touch with you for pricing, sizing, and material choices. 

Stay warm today and enjoy the colors of Spring/Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment