Friday, August 16, 2013

Winding Down The Summer

Well, this week has been lazy and busy.  Our mornings around here have been a little on the lazy side.  Sometimes it is nice to just do nothing, and my kids LOVE that option.  All of the sports practices moved from in the morning hours to the afternoon.  Also, we are getting ready for school to start.  So that means, pick up schedules, make sure we have supplies, and figure out teachers.  I have my first kid going off to High School this year.  I really thought I would be more nervous, but he is ready.  My second kid will be in 7th grade, so it is no big deal.  Also, kid #2 LOVES school.  Yep, that's right, it is my daughter.  They both do very well in school and are learning so much.

Since that has been the schedule this week, I have not done a lot of creating.  Last weekend I did make a little boy romper that turned out very cute.  I had plans to start a smocked Christmas dress, but that has not happened, yet.  As I sit here typing, I hear rain coming down.  That means, no running for me.  I guess instead I will start on that dress.  The material is in the sewing room just waiting on me to get my act together.

On the up side, I sold my Back to School Apple outfit this week.  I am so excited for the little girl who will have this to wear on the first day of school.  This has always been one of my favorite outfits.  I just love how it screams "FALL".

I also delivered my first "Books of the Bible" bag to my nephew.  He was so fun to watch.  I think he liked the bag better than the books of the Bible tiles.  His mom, my sister, helped him pour all of the tiles out and try to put them in order.  That was fun to watch.  Soon he will be reciting those books like he has known them all his life.

Today my promotion is a clearance item.  This is a great Spring or Summer outfit.  I know, Spring and Summer are over.  However, this could be bought on clearance and worn next year.  This outfit features some very cute flowers with smiling faces and a few Spring critters.  The pants have a matching ruffle at the bottom.  I am selling it on clearance to make room for some Fall and Winter items in my shop.  The original cost was $50, and it is priced now for $25.  That is HALF OFF.  WOW!  Follow the link to my Etsy shop listing in order to purchase.

Girls Pink/Blue/Green Smocked Flower Pant Set Size 4- CLEARANCE 

While you are there, check out my other items that are for sale.  There are some very cute dresses and a few items for baby boys.

As I finish up, I want to give a shout out to the Etsy Amazing Etsians team.  They invited me to their team this week and WOW has the traffic to my etsy shop increased.  This group is so very encouraging and has been a great help.  Also, the EtsyKids Team has been helpful, so shout out to them as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment