Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Well, Summer Vacation has begun.  The kids are out of school and we were hoping to spend some time at the pool.  However, this week has been either cloudy or rainy.  So, no pool.  Tuesday was supposed to be sunny, but I woke up to rain.  So, we have tried to keep ourselves busy in the house.  I wonder how long that will last.   When we get bored with the Wii and books (Who am I kidding?  My kids are never bored with books.), then we will have to find something else.

So, projects are on a little bit of a hold right now.  I have some booties and bloomers to start and finish that are a promised baby gift.  The booties are pleated and ready to be smocked.  I know that I should be working, but it is nice to take a break.  After I am done, I don't know what I will do next.  I need to try another boy outfit.  I have cream material and some ideas, but I have yet to land on a decision.  Short sleeved or long sleeved?  That is the question.



No comments:

Post a Comment