Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well, the stomach bug that has been going around made a visit to me and about 11 of my friends.  It has been a lovely 24 hours of doing nothing, but praying that I do not throw up again.  Thankfully, I think I am done.  Eating a little more normal today, but taking it easy. 

So, I get to spend time sewing today.  Picked out material to do 2 baby boy outfits on Sunday.  One is going to be in a cream material and one is in a blue.  I have 2 different patterns to try, so we will see what I end up making.  Both materials are a cotton, so I don't think they would work well for winter, but a Fall or Spring would be pretty good. 

My cream bishop dress is still in the works.  I think I have decided to do pink roses instead of a Christmas green or Poinsettia flowers.  The pink roses will wear longer and be more practical.  I always look to do the practical. 

So, it is off to get read for the day.  No workout for me today, because I am not sure I will be up for it yet.  That means, I can work on getting the germs out of my house and creating something wonderful for some little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment