Friday, May 11, 2012

OK, so I haven't posted in a long time.  I am still not sure what I am doing, but I am figuring things out.  I have new items that have been listed in my Etsy Shop.  To see them follow this link to my shop...Sewing Sweet Shop

Currently, I am working on a version of my Pink Petite Four dress in a cream fabric.  My thoughts are to create this dress as a Christmas outfit for a little one.  The smocking will be in cream and the flowers may be Poinsettia flowers or possible red roses.  I am very excited.

The next items may be some little boy items.  I have not created a lot of little boy clothes, but it is time.  I do enjoy making the romper outfits.  My idea is to try to make one that has sleeves.  I am not sure what to smock on the romper, but it may just be a plain romper.  I also have seen some cute patterns with little hats for boys.

Summer is coming.  If you have any ideas that you would like to see in my shop, I would love for you to share.  Leave me a comment and who knows what items may pop up.


No comments:

Post a Comment