Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl

The Super Bowl is this Sunday.  Did you know that?  I am ashamed to say that it was not on my radar.  So that gets me to thinking...What team are you going to be cheering for?  Honestly, I do not even know who is playing.  However, if your particular team wins, or if you just want to show your support, Sewing Sweet has items for you. 

Tote Bag - This tote bag is made in USC material for those University of South Carolina fans.  However, it can be recreated in material that gives support to your team.  Also, it can be monogrammed with your initials.  The dimensions for the bag pictures is pretty big.  If you are a teacher, or have a lot to carry, this is the bag for you.  If you would like a different size bag, that can be arranged.  Just send me a message or email me and we can get you a bag that you will love.

T-Shirts - This t-shirt is also made with USC  material.  I have appliquéd first, middle, and last initial on the shirt.  This can be done for you.  Once again, let me know your team colors and what initials you would like.  Your t-shirt will be on its way soon.  I can also embroider your name on the shirt. 

So, no matter if you are a Baltimore or a San Francisco fan, I can create a shirt for you.  You don't want a shirt.  OK.  Maybe a tote bag is what you would like.  If that is the case, you have come to the right place.  You will be sporting your team colors in no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment