Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall Items and Tutu

So here is my first attempt at a Tutu.  It is not exactly the best job, and it needs a model.  The colors are my favorite part, because for some reason it reminds me of Tinkerbell.  Molly helped a little at the start, but when I moved everything to an elastic strip, she was too busy to help.  I think she will do one on her own next.


Also, I am showing a list of items that are in my Fall Outfit section.  I enjoyed making each one and can't wait to send them to you.  If you are interested, contact me through etsy.com or you may email me at tracy@passmore4.com.


Navy Blue Linen Hand Smocked Dress



Apples for the Fall Capri Set
 All of these items are available on my Etsy Shop.  You may also contact me through my email address.  If you are interested, send me an email and I can give you the pricing information.  You can also go to my Etsy Shop and see the pricing information there. 
Hand Crochet Sweater and Hat
Baby Boy Blue Hand Smocked Romper
Brown Hand Smocked Dress with Pink Flowers


Baby Boy 2 Piece Pants Outfit with Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment